Senior Creative, Reaktor Creative
We’re looking for a Senior Creative to join our office in Helsinki. As Senior Creative, you will be responsible for driving world class creative solutions that will establish Reaktor Creative as one of the leading and most progressive brand and creative studios in Finland and across the rest of Europe. You will have a primary role of driving the creative and concept design in the Helsinki office, but work closely with the Reaktor teams in Amsterdam and New York. You will work with the other creatives, strategists and designers to ensure excellence in thinking and execution across various clients.
You not only recognize the importance of appraising and editing your own work, you are becoming skilled at it, as well. Your best ideas are not just creatively fresh but strategically sound and on brand. As Senior Creative you are adept, or becoming adept, at speaking with clients and presenting creative ideas and concepts to them, either in person, over the phone or on a Zoom. Your colleagues trust you to act as a representative of the team and the work.
A Senior Creative can have a talent as a copywriter or as an art director. Your role may be a concepting force, or guiding a junior creative, or it may be working side by side with other creatives. In any case, you are expected to take responsibility for the quality of any creative deliverables ensuring that it meets Reaktor Creative high standards for creative excellence and client satisfaction.
A Senior Creative should possess the ability to work with clients in different industries and must be able to work comfortably with people from different creative disciplines and with different creative teams. As such, you should be able to collaborate effectively with strategists, account managers, and others outside the immediate creative team (e.g. service designers, business designers, media and production vendors).
A typical day as a Senior Creative
On a typical day as part of Reaktor Creative, you’ll
- Brainstorm and create concepts to create best-in-class work for our clients
- Translate abstract ideas into simple and elegant concepts presentations and develop straightforward creative approaches
- Actually create – write or design visual assets in multiple styles and for multiple formats and media.
- Work with account managers and strategists to ensure creative concepts, tactics, and to create solutions that are strategically sound.
- Work with producers to ensure creative work is delivered on deadline and in accordance with clients’ criteria.
- Meet and present work to clients of all levels – from junior brand managers to C-level leadership boards.
We expect this from you
You might be the Senior Creative we’re looking for if you have:
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with multiple stakeholder groups both in Finnish and English
- A portfolio demonstrating conceptual skills in innovative and inspiring or even award-winning creative solutions, that successfully reach the client’s strategic or business objectives
- Done work that demonstrates outstanding craft either in copywriting or in art direction, and digital capabilities
- A curiosity, and a passion for marketing, branding and the latest trends in tech.
- An ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks
- The ability to collaborate, to take constructive criticism, and to seek out and act on peer/client feedback – call this “people skills” or “soft skills,” – which is essential to good team chemistry and client relations
- A strong desire to do brand-building, product-selling, and award-winning work
- Marketing sense and an interest in helping to develop campaign platforms that can work across channels+5 years of experience in the industry
Why would you join us?
We are a Creative studio — part of Reaktor — providing modern creative services for forward-thinking clients worldwide, from our offices in Amsterdam, Helsinki, and New York. We help brands to be culturally connected and act purpose first — systematically, strategically, and long-term.
- We are passionate about building meaningful brands with creative solutions that solve our client’s business problems with excellence and purpose
- As part of Reaktor, we have access to exceptional design and technological competence to serve clients in 360-degree-branding
- We support work-life balance. We believe that quality in our work comes from a mixture of experience, passion for the job, and a healthy lifestyle.
- We offer a community of amazing people who you will learn from and will learn from you.
If reading this gave you butterflies, we hope you apply, no matter what your path here was. We hope you can join our community to shape the story and future of Reaktor Creative together. Tell us about your past adventures, and let us know what you’d love to do in the future. Keep it original rather than official.
Send us your application (CV and portfolio included) by 28.2.2021. We’ll be filling the position as soon as we find the perfect candidate.