Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
You will work as a SW Technical Lead in RFSW area in close co-operation with
5G RFSW, HW, I&V and production teams. Your tasks include software
design, integration, testing, problem solving and debugging.
You will also write specifications and create documentation for
the relevant part of the software and integration tests.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Strong experience in C/C++ software design in embedded systems
- Strong Experience in HW peripherals, real time programming and operating systems, Linux
- Experience in SW architectures
- Experience in HW/SW integration, debugging and problem solving
- Experience in version control system
- Experience in scripting languages
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- Knowledge of communication protocols
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)
Following are beneficial
- System level knowledge of radio networks
- Experience with RF measurement equipment
- Experience in SCM