This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Jan. 11, 2023 by Nordcloud
Senior Operations Controller
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Senior Operations Controller.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Your prime responsibility will be keeping the organization agile in terms of processes and chasing targets to stay ahead in the game
- Weekly and monthly tracking of backlog and bookings for enabling forecast accuracy for Market Units and Service Lines
- Developing corrective plans for units that are below their assigned performance targets and track progress
- Maintaining strong control over backlog updates, reviewing assignments for reliable forecast and revenue recognition, ensuring the accuracy of bottom-up inputs for forecasting, thorough analysis of forecast, keeping track of achievement vs forecast, and devising methods to raise red flags where essential
- Constantly reviewing reports/processes to improve their efficacy and relevance to business needs
- Coordinating with IBM Delivery leadership to find synergies and leverage the benefits of tried and tested processes while maintaining the Nordcloud agility
- Contributing to the implementation of new software and tools as per the demands, keeping financial viability at the heart of these decisions
- Developing this role to be the strong link between Business Controlling and Business Operations, while forging robust inter-personal links with every member of the leadership team
Your skills and attributes of success:
- +7 years of experience in a Business Controlling function
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Economics / Business Administration
- Experience using power BI, advanced excel, and office tools
- Experience in developing and implementing business processes and supporting guidelines
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized, self-directed, proactive, detail-oriented, and hands-on
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- “Serve the business” attitude proactively looking for ways to provide business value at the clock speed expected by an agile scale-up without compromising compliance
- Fluent communication skills in English
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com