This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Feb. 18, 2023 by Nordcloud
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Marketing Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Executing a range of European-wide and local campaigns working with internal stakeholders, external agencies, and partners, to deliver strong leads and a tangible sales pipeline
- Working across multiple projects simultaneously to deliver exceptional results
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Strong content creation skills - ideally in B2B technology or equivalent
- Marketing automation and CRM experience - ideally including Salesforce and Pardot
- Proven digital marketing experience - including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google SEO
- Website management skills - including WordPress and third-party applications
- Strong project management skills - working in multi-location teams
- Video production - both direct skills and experience of manage content and agencies
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com