Sales Representative - Technical Account Manager, Oracle Communications
Oracle has an outstanding track record for delivering business value in the communications industry. Oracle offers solutions that deliver end-to-end support for the key business processes for communications companies and enterprises, from service creation, offer management, and order orchestration, through provisioning and service delivery, to billing, revenue assurance, and reporting.
Oracle Communications enables trusted, first-class delivery of next-generation voice, data and unified communications services and applications across IP networks for service providers and enterprises. The company's solutions are deployed by more than 2000 service providers and enterprises globally, including 89 of the world's top 100 communications companies.
With the recent acquisition of Talari Networks Oracle Communications adds leading SD-Wan solution to its portfolio targeted at Enterprise Customers, further expanding the capacity to support enterprises to run reliable and safe communication environments.
The Sales Representative – Technical Account Manager is an overlay role responsible for generating demand, drive and assist SD-Wan sales from both technical and commercial perspective as well building and managing network of specialized channel partners. The Sales Representative will work in a co-prime model
The candidate background should contain a wide breath of Networking knowledge and possess the ability to present complex technical concepts in an easy-to-understand method.
· Sales of Company's products by actively creating, developing and closing opportunities, managing and growing existing relationships – in both driving and assisting sales models
· Development of target accounts sales strategies through direct touch as well as through Channel Partners and distributors
· Building relationships with targeted accounts’ personnel on all influencing and decision-making levels and delivering the business case for the adoption of the Company's value proposition to the target customers
· Work closely with other internal functions such as field sales, alliance and channels, sales consulting, marketing, and engineering to address solutions that meet customer needs
· Conduct sales presentations, workshops and prepare proposals for customers and partners
· Deliver sales training and skills transfer to internal sales teams, channel partners, and integrators
· Manage technical validation activities required to achieve Technical Validation from the customers (technical presentations, POCs, Demos, etc.)
· Monitor customer, market, and competitor landscape actively, provide feedback and strategies to continue winning
· Manage pipeline, forecast the revenue accurately, meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals
· Follow and comply with Oracle processes for conducting business by adhering to Oracle polices, reporting procedures etc.
- A minimum Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent experience
- High-energy, drive and self-motivation, fast learning. Self-starter personality with an outstanding commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Demonstrated track record of successful selling SD Wan or related network solutions in the respective market
- A minimum of 5 yrs. experience in sales or pre-sales systems engineering in high tech, with a record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Good network of contacts among Enterprise customers within the respective region
- Strong knowledge of the business communication industry, competition, trends etc. Ability to create and explain solutions for end-users, react to objections, build counter-competitive strategies
- Fluency on consultative sales methodologies
- Proven and consistent success in exceeding quarterly sales targets
- Outstanding teamwork skills, ability to coordinate and identify resources from various teams
- The following certifications are beneficial but not required\:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- CCDP or similar vendor certification
- Ability to work with counterparts on every level of customer/partner organizations.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory