Machine Learning and Data Science Internship
We recruit our entry-level team members through our full-time internship program in Helsinki. Internships are in 4-6 months, during which you are able to improve your machine learning skills and work in our client projects.
As a new member, you will be part of the development team responsible for developing machine learning applications. After a successful internship, you have a chance to have a permanent, full-time job contract.
- Ability to learn new knowledge and to master new skills quickly.
- Being a good team player, who is able to help the team to find out the best solutions to the problems.
- Familiarity with Agile development.
- Background in a quantitative field, e.g., Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms, both theory and practice.
- Proficiency in Python and relevant ML packages, i.e., numpy, scipy, pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, nltk, scikit-learn, scikit-image etc. (experience in Python frameworks such as Django or Flask is a plus).
- Familiarity with R (knowledge of R shiny is a plus).
- Familiarity with databases, RESTful APIs, Authentication, Authorization is a plus.
- Confidence in working with Linux environments.
Perks & Benefits
- Positive, international team full of “can-do” attitude.
- Opportunity to work with both big corporate and start-up clients.
- Flexible work hours and vacation: Morning person or night owl, this job is for you
- Free coffee / tea: Get your caffeine fix for free
- Located near public transit in “Silicon Vallila”: Easy access and tree-hugger friendly workplace
- Social gatherings and games: Hangout with your colleagues
- Free soft drinks and treats / fruits: Peckish after lunch? We got your back
- Company afterworks: Friday is something special, let’s enjoy it together
- Skill development program: We want to take you from good to great
Please send your cover letter and CV to careers (at) topdatascience.com