Sr Research Scientist
We're driving toward the ultimate victory: a world without the fear of cancer.
We are looking for a senior research scientist to join our team developing next generation adaptive radiation therapy treatment planning systems. Within Adaptive Solutions organization you will be part of a multi-national team working closely together with other agile teams in Europe and overseas to advance clinical outcomes of cancer care to new highs. You will work in challenging and inspiring global R&D projects that build on new platform and software architecture.
As a member of cross-functional software development team, you will participate in product development activities from feature inception to production, specializing in algorithm development and integration. You have experience in developing scientific software in C++, and profound knowledge in Computer Science, Optimization Methods, Numerical Analysis or AI algorithms. You are always dedicated to bring the best value and quality. You have an analytical and proactive mindset and you feel comfortable working on complex problems and long-term R&D projects.
Experience and skills:
- Ph D or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or Physics
- 5 year experience in scientific or high performance computing field.
- Ability and interest to learn about Optimization Algorithms, Machine Learning and Radiation Physics
- Expertise in compiled languages like C++/CUDA, scripting languages like Python
- Proactive team worker
- Good command of spoken and written English
Other Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience on Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git, MS Service Fabric
- Familiar with machine learning and AI programming concepts.