At Posti Corporate Messaging we are the frontrunner in the digital age. We help our customers communicate in a digitalizing business environment by offering digital and paper-based messaging services. We handle hundreds of millions of invoice and document transactions annually and serve over 5000 customers in the Nordics. We accelerate our customers’ digitalization and growth by automating our customers’ business processes. With our solutions in document management, multichannel sending and customer communications, companies can automate and streamline their workflows and deliver ever better customer experience. In the future we will focus on generating digital services growth in customer communications.
Would you be our new
to lead customer implementation projects at Corporate Messaging unit?
We are an international, enthusiastic and dedicated team of 500 professionals with the common goal to take our customers’ business processes into the digital age.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for
- Managing deployment projects for our customers
- Planning, coordinating and implementing projects within the agreed timeline, budget and scope
- Creating excellent customer experience throughout projects
- Ensuring project deliverables are met on-time and of high quality
- Preparing and presenting project progress reports for upper management
- Facilitating project steering group meetings
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders
Would this be you?
- You have strong interpersonal skills as there is a lot of interaction between internal stakeholders and customers
- You are eager to further develop your skills and have a strong commitment to high-quality product delivery
- You are adaptable and capable of effective decision making in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills in Finnish and in English
Project management certification and attended trainings are a plus. Experience and understanding electronic messaging, document processing, e-invoicing systems and standards is an advantage. The position is full-time and located in our modern facilities in Ilmala, Helsinki. We are one of the biggest employers in Finland and we offer good opportunities to develop and grow. We believe in people, passion and agile ways of working. We offer also Eazybreak culture and sport benefits and an excellent gym and group sports at head office.
For further information, please contact Tiina Röyskö tel. 050 433 6109 staring from 2nd of January 2020. Would this be your next career move? Please submit your application with CV and compensation expectation by 15th January 2020 at www.posti.com/careers. We are looking forward to hearing from you!