Our customer satisfaction depends on high-performance robots that run 24/7 – and here’s where you come in! As a Performance Engineer, your job is to identify and improve our sorting robots’ performance regarding object recognition and manipulation.
As part of our Customer Services team, you will also be responsible for initial equipment training during the start-up and commissioning phase of our delivery process.
Your tasks will include
- Organizing and participating in equipment performance audits and performance tuning, covering the entire equipment lifecycle
- Preparing equipment performance to required levels
- Participating in delivery and acceptance testing at customer sites
- Participating in improving our testing processes and practices
To succeed, you should have
- Technical knowledge of automation, PLC/DCS, machine vision and artificial intelligence
- Good communication skills
- A customer-oriented working approach and mindset
- Systematic way of working
- Willingness to travel as our customers are located all over the world
Apply by submitting your application and CV with a salary request to our recruitment system. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!