This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Feb. 15, 2020 by ZenRobotics
Do you have a customer-oriented mindset and flare to keeping things organized? We are looking for a Service Manager to take responsibility of coordinating, scheduling and following up on daily customer service cases and leading our Service team. Your daily work would include claim and warranty handling, internal and external trainings, commissioning and start-ups and providing technical support when needed.
In practice, you will take responsibility that work orders are professionally maintained, closed and invoiced without delays. You will be opening and closing all service work orders, ensuring that all relevant matters are properly recorded before the case is closed.
Your tasks will include
- Leading our Service team of 10 professionals
- Coordinating spare part requests together with our spare parts team
- Negotiating priorities with R&D and sales
- Creating and maintaining a service KPIs dashboard for open service cases and statistics
- Creating and implementing monthly reporting practices
- Ensuring that materials needed for service execution are available on time
- Collaborating with subcontractors and/or customers for onsite work
- Ensuring that your work is constantly documented
In this new role at ZenRobotics, you will also be the owner of all service-related reporting templates and follow up that the templates are used in the organization.
To succeed, you should have
- Previous experience from working in similar position
- Technical education and background
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English (proficiency in Finnish, Swedish, French and/or German is an advantage)
Apply by submitting your application and CV with a salary request to our recruitment system. We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!