Sr Software Engineer (Full stack / Backend)
We're driving toward the ultimate victory: a world without the fear of cancer.
For the past 65 years we have been the world’s most influential company in fighting cancer by treating with radiation. Continuing with this tradition, we are currently developing the next generation of a recently launched software system to take cancer care to next level. We are looking for talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Adaptive Treatment Planning team. You will be part of cross-functional team working closely together with other agile teams in Europe and overseas. You will work in challenging and inspiring global R&D projects that have an impact on people’s lives around the world.
As a member of the team, you will participate in software development process from inception to production, focusing on design and development activities. We are evolving our existing service architecture towards microservices and Cloud deployment. Domain Driven Design is our guiding design principle and Event Driven Architecture and CQRS ensure right level of decoupling. We use RESTful interfaces, SignalR, gRPC, OpenAPI and WebSockets to enable a variety of client technologies and to integrate with other systems.
You are always dedicated to bringing in the best value and quality. You have an analytical and proactive mind set and you feel comfortable working on complex problems and long-term R&D projects. In addition, you are an open minded, flexible thinker and you have no problems dealing with different personalities and opinions. We are developing a mission critical system, thus your commitment to safety and quality is a must.
Experience and skills:
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent skills
- Seasoned knowledge of C#/.Net
- Experience with development of distributed, service-oriented systems, preferably for Cloud environments
- Experience in professional software development, its’ processes and methods including such as Scrum, Kanban.
- Proactive team worker
- Good command of spoken and written English
Other Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Container and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), and Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Deployment automation and configuration technologies e.g. TerraForm, YAML.
- Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Git
- Scripting with PowerShell or Python