Data Scientist, Value Prediction
The Unity Monetization team builds advertising, other personalized content delivery solutions, and technologies used in hundreds of thousands of apps. Our Monetization platform processes TBs of data and delivers relevant content to hundreds of millions of users every day. Unity is investing heavily in deep learning and deep reinforcement learning on multiple fronts. In Helsinki, we develop cutting edge machine learning-centric products that provide millions of predictions each and every second to optimize the effectiveness and profitability of user acquisition advertising campaigns.
We are now looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team! At Unity, you will get a unique opportunity to leverage data and innovative machine learning methods for real-world impact on gamers and game developers everywhere. We are constantly striving to build disruptive and powerful products to enable developers to reach the right audiences for their games.
- Develop machine learning solutions for predicting user behaviour in games they have not played
- Implement deep learning and online personalized targeting with a tech stack of Python/Spark/Tensorflow/Keras/Pytorch
- Combine machine learning with a product-oriented approach to make ad-based user acquisition intuitive and effective for game developers and relevant for mobile gamers
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers on an online decision-making system reaching 2 billion unique devices monthly
- Experience in implementing data processing and training predictive models
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and programming
- Good communication skills to collaborate with other data scientists and engineers
- Enthusiasm about machine learning and data science
- Experience in deep learning methods
- Experience in mobile advertisement and gaming
- Education on machine learning, math, physics, computer science or equivalent
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.