GNSS Software Integrator
We offer an interesting and challenging opportunity in our international multi-site product development and integration team. We bring together and tailor software components developed in other teams, in order to deliver state of the art products that keep u-blox a leading supplier in the industrial and professional GNSS market.Your daily work will include verification, tuning and debugging of the GNSS receiver firmware. You will also contribute to the definition of new products, internal and customer documentation as well as the development of support tools. Collaboration with project and product managers as well as other engineering teams will help you build a broad understanding of positioning receivers.Do you enjoy testing and debugging, but also want to know the big picture? Are you looking for a role at the crossroads of product development? If yes, you will quickly feel at home in our team.Time for growing into the role, teamwork, transfer of knowledge within the organisation, and professional development are integral to the u-blox culture. Further development of the role and of your responsibilities is expected. We travel to other u-blox sites occasionally.
- Execute and analyze tests, both manual and automated.
- Investigate defects and provide workarounds or fixes.
- Analyze and break down requirements.
- Contribute to internal and end-user documentation and training material.
- Participate in the GNSS receiver firmware development
- Take part in planning and distributing technical work.
Skills and Expertise
- University degree in the area of electronics, software engineering, communication systems, robotics, or a related technical field
- Programming experience in Perl
- Programming experience in C
- Experience in test automation
- Customer focus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Embedded software development experience
- Understanding of GNSS receivers
- Requirement handling and systems engineering experience
- Other programming languages, such as C++, Python or shell scripts
- Experience in agile development processes
- Jenkins continuous integration know-how and experience