Head of People
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities, and we are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth.
As our new Head of People, you will be responsible for Leadfeeder's people operations and culture. Your responsibilities include hiring, on-boarding, employer branding, developing our HR practises that support our rapid growth and ensure that Leadfeeder is the best possible workplace for all our staff members around the globe. We have a high-achieving, knowledgeable and experienced team full of self-starters — you cultivate our main values by bringing out the best in people. You will also develop strategies to manage performance and retain talent. We are a highly international team and you’ll be working closely with our remote team members around Europe and the United States.
This is a full-time role that is based in Helsinki, Finland.
- Being the champion of our inclusive culture. Developing it and ensuring our values are part of how every team works, everyday.
- Managing the recruitment processes and supporting team leads with talent acquisition
- Employment lifecycle: Onboarding, performance reviews & management, feedback management, offboarding, training, coaching, compensation and benefits
- Developing KPIs and metrics and reporting directly to the CEO
- Master’s degree and relevant academic background
- 3+ years HR management experience, preferably with an international SaaS, IT or software company (remote work experience also considered as a plus)
- Ability to lead a team, hire and develop processes to support growth of the company
- Self-starter attitude and ability to take initiative and execute tasks in rapidly changing environments
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with remote team members internationally using tools such as Slack
- Ability to plan on a strategic level and also implement them hands-on
- Fluent spoken and written English skills
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing tech startups in Finland
- Opportunity to work partly remotely
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- Leadfeeder Team Weeks twice a year for global team gatherings. Last time we were at Thessaloniki, Greece
- A competitive salary
Please send your application by 31, July 2020, at latest.