IT Architect, Helsinki
6 days ago
Posted: 6 days ago
March 8, 2021
Due date: March 8, 2021
About this opportunity
- Design a logical and conceptual solution architecture
- Analyse and translate business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with enterprise and group architects, and application and infrastructure teams to ensure architectural alignment across the organisation
- Provide support and guidance to developers and other team members as needed
- Analyse current state architecture and gaps to create an architectural roadmap that support business strategy
- Guide, implement and govern architectural principles, best practices and common change initiatives to secure high quality in IT solutions
Who you are
- You are a driver and facilitator with positive energy, persistent with your goals, good in building effective networks and have shown your ability to communicate with both business and IT.
- You express opinions, and key points of an argument clearly to convey your message to different audiences, including ability to simplify a complex concept while not losing the essential.
- You are proactively proposing new ideas, approaches and insights and you continuously seek opportunities for organizational improvement.
- Have strong business and technical background, and great analytical and requirement specification skills (functional and non-functional)
- Have ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Are familiar with agile way of working and methods (SAFe, Scrum, XP, Kanban)
- 12+ years’ experience in IT projects as a developer, lead and contributor
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Architect with excellent understanding on architectural principals and design methodologies
- Familiarity and/or experience with public cloud infrastructure and technologies (such as AWS, GCP, or Azure) is a plus
- Additional plus: TOGAF certification
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills