This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Jan. 5, 2021 by SAP SE
Solution Sales Advisor, Finland Job
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T4
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Solution Sales Advisor (SSA) is the solution advisor for services on specialist topics.
The SSA for Intelligent Spend Management (ISM) is the services specialist / go to expert / spokesperson / evangelist for the full portfolio of ISM / Procurement services for the Nordics.
This means that this person is fully responsible for being the go-to SPOC, expert for the services sales team for the level of detail that is the next level down from the generalist services account managers.
The SSA is a customer-facing role proactively promoting / pushing / strategically positioning / “business-developing” ISM / Procurement solutions to drive incremental selling of services. The SSA is able to convince a wide range of customers that the selected ISM / Procurement services can address their issues in the most effective way.
The scope of the SSA activities spans from business development, hunting of opportunities across the Nordic market unit and across all of the ISM / Procurement portfolio from positioning value / financial business case to driving & closing sales cycles for selected solutions with existing and new customers.
The SSA is responsible for his / her solution(s) end-2-end i.e. from pipeline growth to bookings as well as revenue.
The SSA designs / drives market development, as well as references for additional market penetration.
Core tasks include:
• Develop and own strategy / plan how to position and sell ISM / Procurement services across the Nordic MU and drive incremental bookings and revenue.
• Evangelize the market on ISM / Procurement services portfolio
• Design and drive demand generation activities, leveraging all relevant channels: events, campaigns, social media, etc.
• Generate and qualify opportunities within prospects and existing customers.
• Captain / orchestrate / lead the pursuit team and own the opportunity End-2-End while aligning with SAM and GAD / AE on the overall account strategy:
- Make sure to mobilize and align all relevant colleagues.
- Make sure the pursuit team leverage the best assets.
- Orchestrate and own opportunities for his / her solution(s) End-2-End from the initial qualification to a successful closure and revenue conversion.
- Support the account team in the sales cycle in being the trusted solution advisor and convincing the customer that the selected SAP solution(s) is strategically relevant.
- Conduct executive meetings, discovery sessions with the customer LOB or IT personnel.
• SSA is compensated on order entry / bookings, revenue, profitability and cloud consumption (subject to approval of 2021 compensation plans) for the full ISM / Procurement budget in the Nordics.
• Experience across multiple Industries / SAP ISM solutions (technical and/or functional) from a project delivery perspective
• Ideally, some past experience working in a role as services specialist in the software industry
• Good understanding of the new ISM / Procurement portfolio of service offerings
• Experience in contracting within a sales function
• English: Fluent
• Other languages: desirable
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• MBA highly desirable
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.