Account Based Marketing Manager
Do you know why it’s called new space?
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark. Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $152M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for Account Based Marketing Manager to support Marketing Team in Finland, Poland and UK to attain departmental goals to ensure the highest possible level of customer success.
Key responsibilities include increasing employee satisfaction and retention as well as ensuring the efficient operation of the department.
- 5-15 years of experience in establishing and growing B2B/B2G communities
- Prior experience in managing high tech and/or aerospace
- Prior experience in a very quickly changing growth environment
- Prior experience in managing internal stakeholder needs in regards to external relations
Your background and skillset:
- Ensure our marketing generates value to our customers and key accounts, and business results for ICEYE
- Target, develop, manage and execute account based marketing activities to grow partnerships and sales pursuits, in close collaboration with key stakeholders
- Manage marketing material generation for key accounts, in close collaboration with a centralized marketing team, including product and service materials
- Drive and execute custom campaigns in all channels for ensuring success with our key accounts
- Collaborate with, guide and inform sales on marketing activities that help them close business
- Develop and report on account based marketing activities to ensure business results
- Personally participate in maintaining relations with high priority external stakeholders, to ensure that ICEYE is generating value for them
- Manage and ensure a growth of public references and case studies for ICEYE
- Collaborate with sales to promote and deliver the right data & materials to the right target audiences through the right channels
- Train and support marketing and sales colleagues on executing account based marketing, including managing quality of customer specific content, and ensuring execution is on time
- A job that matters
- A dynamic new-space environment with a start-up vibe and a scale-up approach
- Space for self-development, research time, training, conferences or certification schemes
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- An extremely motivated team of top-tier engineers and commercial operations to work with
- Inspiring and collaborating, pet-friendly office lounge and silent working space enabling focus
- Nicely equipped gym area
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- Relocation support (flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Compensation for language courses, conferences etc.
- Internal events for employees on a regular basis (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English by December 20, 2020
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.