This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Nov. 27, 2020 by F-Secure
Customer Experience Team Leader
F-Secure’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) business provides a world leading managed service that detects and responds to cyber-attacks on behalf of our customers using a strong combination of people, process and technology.
We are looking for a Customer Experience Team lead to join a growing team. The role will involve overseeing a team of customer experience managers and hands-on delivery managing customers’ accounts
This role is ideal for an experienced consultant looking for their next step into leadership/management.
As a Customer Experience Team Leader, we would like you to
- Manage and lead the Customer Experience Team: You will provide active coaching and leadership to the Customer Experience team to grow and maximise the team potential, conducting regular 1-to-1’s and performance reviews, ensuring effective feedback is given and training provided.
- Collaboratively develop, implement and maintain processes: As a growing business unit we need to keep maintaining, reviewing and implementing new processes and you will be accountable for these.
- Manage escalations of customer Issues – Serving as an escalation point for the Customer Experience Manager (CXM) and assisting them to resolve issues in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Develop Internal Collaborations – It is vital to understand and know the different areas of the business so that you can draw on resources and the people you have formed relationships with when necessary. You will also need to proactively provide feedback across departments regarding customer feedback and experience.
- Manage Key Customer Accounts: This role will be hands-on and you will own key accounts. You will be responsible for overseeing and organising every interaction between the customer and our service throughout the customer journey. This aspect of the role will allow you to gain valuable customer insights and give you the opportunity to lead by example.
- Overseeing customer technology implementation and migrations: Supporting the Customer Experience Team to deliver high customer satisfaction throughout the process.
- Maintain a culture of continuous improvement, with regard to yourself, the team and the business unit.
- Proactively report and communicate to the wider Business Unit on team progress, successes and challenges.
- Ensure high retention and customer satisfaction rate by closely monitoring the estate of the accounts, and implementing changes as required.
- Work with the Director of Customer Engagement on the team’s direction and strategy.
Who we think will be a great fit…
- 5 years of experience in customer facing role
- 2 years of team management experience
- Proven experience of managing & coaching a team
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Passion for customer experience and helping others solve problems
- Natural leader and motivator
- High energy and passionate individual who inspires fellows to reach their maximum potential.
- Adaptable, with a positive attitude towards challenges and change.
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Believe in transparency, failing fast and putting the customer at the centre of every decision
- Strong relationship builder internally and externally
- Ability to constructively influence the operation of the service
- Nourish a culture of continuous improvement
- A background within IT professional or managed services would be advantageous but not essential
- Desire: Agile Project Manager or Prince certifications
- Desire: French, German or Finnish as a second language.
Our four promises to you…
- Freedom – you will have the opportunity to define new ways of working how we engage with our customers, and how product value gets represented
- You will work together with experienced and enthusiastic colleagues, and within F-Secure you'll find some of the best minds in the cyber security industry
- Your work will be clearly visible and recognised – all over the world and across our business units
- You can rely on the support from the entire F-Secure leadership including our top executives
You can’t design culture!
The F-Secure team is diverse, fluid, fun-loving, and full of energy. It’s our job to preserve that, so we’ve made it our business to help individuals traverse from passion to passion, from specialism to specialism, from the flavour of today to tomorrow’s. We move with their needs, and help them build pathways, always focusing on the things that make them happy in and beyond of the office.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current pandemic this position will be remotely based until further notice.