Inbound Marketing Manager
Do you know why it’s called new space?
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark. Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $152M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for Inbound Marketing Manager to support our Marketing Team in Finland, Poland and UK to attain departmental goals to ensure the highest possible level of customer success.
Key responsibilities include increasing employee satisfaction and retention as well as ensuring the efficient operation of the department.
- Ensure our marketing generates value for those initially interested in our offerings, and business results for ICEYE
- Convert strangers into leads and advocates with the right content at the right place at the right time
- Manage targeting and creating direct value with different formats of early decision stage content and outreach, automation, and direct communication
- Manage and contribute in high quality content creation and execution for generating leads through online channels
- Manage HubSpot for marketing and sales collaboration, content distribution, website development, email outreach, and marketing automation
- Manage website structure and content of ICEYE. This includes systematic management for our products and solutions materials online, so that they are presented in a way that creates value for our target audiences, and are up to date
- Manage lead flow on HubSpot, together with key stakeholders, with guidance and automation
- Support our overall Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing activities with execution of key processes, content, and automation, to turn leads into marketing qualified leads and beyond
- Track and report on inbound activities and channels to ensure business results
- Train and support marketing and sales colleagues on executing inbound marketing
Your background and skillset:
- 5-15 years of experience in establishing and growing B2B/B2G communities
- Prior experience in managing high tech and/or aerospace
- Prior experience in a very quickly changing growth environment
- Prior experience in managing internal stakeholder needs in regards to external relations
- A job that matters
- A dynamic new-space environment with a start-up vibe and a scale-up approach
- Space for self-development, research time, training, conferences or certification schemes
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- An extremely motivated team of top-tier engineers and commercial operations to work with
- Inspiring and collaborating, pet-friendly office lounge and silent working space enabling focus
- Nicely equipped gym area
- Occupational healthcare, occupational and private insurance
- Relocation support (flight tickets, accommodation, relocation buddy program)
- Compensation for language courses, conferences etc.
- Internal events for employees on a regular basis (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties etc.)
- A wide variety of best coffee, tea, snacks and sweets to accompany your daily space mission
Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English by December 20, 2020
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.