This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Feb. 25, 2021 by Enfuce
We are looking for an AWS Engineer, who could join us in delivering the bold objectives required to keep us at the forefront of the payment industry.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for someone who has great skills working with cloud environments, is eager to learn about the latest technologies, and has a passion to explore the latest tools and technologies within payments.
In this role, you will be part of the team that develops and maintains our AWS platforms.
We support companies’ success by providing solutions that are changing finance for the better. Our company consists of industry experts with vast knowledge and experience within payments and tech. We are an award-winning payment service provider operating from the cloud globally.
Innovative technology is the core of our services as we enable the ecosystem around payments to evolve and grow. We specialize in next-level card issuing and payment processing services and all of our services are designed for security, compliance, and scalability.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our products are hosted in the AWS cloud, and as the AWS Engineer, you have an important role in enabling our business by contributing to our platform stability and scalability. As a cloud native organization, we strive for cutting edge technology and solutions while at the same time ensuring compliance, security and operational excellence.
We are definitely interested to discuss with you if you:
- Have 4+ years of AWS experience
- Have competence in Linux systems and networks
- Have knowledge of Python, Bash or similar language
- Take pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Curiosity and willingness to learn and improve
- Great communication skills in English and willingness to work as a team player
- Have an agile mindset - the understanding and interest towards agile principles
If you are a curious and persistent person who enjoys collaborating with other curious minds to develop elegant solutions for complex problems, then this is the perfect opportunity to join Enfuce.
At Enfuce we can offer you:
- An environment of continuous improvement where the teams work in agile ways and are free to make technical decisions and decide what technology best works to solve the problem at hand
- A modern workplace where you get to work with the latest technologies in AWS and cloud native tooling
- A great opportunity to be a key player in making the change in the payment industry globally, with colleagues who are the best in the world in this field
- Plenty of room for personal growth within the company
- Along with salary and other perks & benefits, we offer ESOP - incentives to share the success
Our culture and leadership can be summed up as focused on ownership, responsibility and solution orientation. This is a permanent position located at either our Espoo or Mariehamn Offices, or remotely if you are located elsewhere in Europe.
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel you've got the attitude needed for the opportunity, we would absolutely love to hear from you!
Just click "Apply for this job" and leave your information - we'll contact you!