Why join Fluido?
Fluido is a leading Salesforce partner in Northern Europe that lives and breathes Salesforce. With us, you are developing new cutting-edge solutions and enhancing the way our customers conduct their business when it comes to anything related to the Salesforce ecosystem. At the same time, you are enjoying the benefits that we got to offer: flexible working hours and locations, inspiring company culture, great colleagues, and competitive salary and benefits.
As a developer, you are a member of the Fluido service delivery team taking part in many different kinds of projects. Be it developing sales or service processes, eCommerce solutions, customer and partner portals, or IoT solutions, our developers are bringing the various different business requirements alive. We have customers in virtually all of the industries (manufacturing, financial, education, retail, high-tech, energy, education, etc.) so you will have lots of opportunities to make a difference.
You can do both frontend and backend development on the Salesforce platform. We also have projects on top of Heroku and AWS using React, Angular, Node.js and other frameworks, and we are also participating in mobile development projects. Thus, we are looking for all sorts of developer talents of various seniority levels.
What we are looking for:
- Understanding of databases and data models.
- Understanding of modern web technologies (HTML, CSS).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Know the way around with development tools and IDEs.
Skills considered as a plus:
- Frontend frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc., and TypeScript.
- Backend development skills with Node.js, Java, and others.
- Experience in integrating multiple systems together (REST, SOAP, middleware)
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including Heroku.
- Salesforce Apex programming language and understanding of the governor limits.
- Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC) or Aura framework.
- Knowledge of other cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Firebase, or Azure.
- Experience with databases (SQL, SOQL, NoSQL).
- Ability to design wireframes and mockups.
- Good communication skills and ability to present idea
- Develop solutions for our customers and enhance existing solutions. This includes the full development lifecycle: design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Design the solution based on requirements, and document the technical design.
- Assist in determining the effort estimates.
- Create code and configuration of great quality.
- Prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
- Deploy developed features to customer production environments.
- Support the project team and customer in case of issues.
What we can offer:
- Possibility to work with the top companies in the Nordics in various project opportunities. Put your skills into use and at the same time learn something new!
- Training courses and programs, and Salesforce certifications.
- Supportive team lead, colleagues and work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and locations.
- We know that these are not our only deal makers but we have team activities, free snacks and drinks, game evenings, library, office parties as well. And the best colleagues!
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply today! For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org