Join our growth journey! We love services and develop products that allow our customers to digitalize and automate their services through no-code platform configuration. Make it happen mentality drives us and we have a genuine interest to simplify services. We are a team of professionals operating in a competitive market, but this does not stop us from growing 20+% annually. In fact, we believe that by focusing on customer experience and being agile (as in Agile, not cowboy) it is possible to challenge the global goliaths. Modern and functional Nordic user experience is one of our solutions’ differentiators and we are proud of designing software in Finland
We are now looking for a Pre-sales Consultant to support our team in the DACH-region - a role, which requires a combination of specialized technical skills together with outstanding commercial mindset.
The Pre-sales Consultant supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in Efecte solutions. This is a customer facing position which spans the full sales cycle from understanding customer challenges through to the handover to the implementation team.
In this role, you..
- Team with the sales personnel in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Provide technical expertise and support for the Solution Consulting team, including developing solutions for customer issues
- Build and deliver demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and online
- Generate product demo scripts and scenarios and maintain demonstration environment(s)
- Scope and deliver Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Stay current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POC
- Support Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Stay current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Are responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
- Interface with partners on commercial opportunities in an advisory capacity
You will succeed in this role if you…
- Have pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (tool or business process)
- Exhibit prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Exhibit a degree of technical expertise and understanding including script languages
- Possess technical, communication and demonstration skills (both in German and English) with a passion for solving customers’ business and process challenges with a sales mindset
- Have understanding and experience of selling enterprise IT architecture
- Have background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management or IT Management
- Have strong understanding of selling through partners
- Are a self-starter, highly motivated, have strong inter-personal skills and collaborate effectively in a team as well as independently
You don’t need to have 10 years working experience or huge amount of reference projects. We are looking for great talents who are willing to have the next step together with us.
If you get good vibes after reading all the above, we would love to hear from you!
For more information regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Jens Rutenborn, Pre Sales Lead (email@example.com).
Apply now by clicking "Quick Apply" to show your interest and tell us a bit about your career background and why you are motivated to become part of our Efecte-team!
Efecte is a Finnish software company offering cloud-based Service Management solutions and related professional services. With Efecte, service organizations can digitalize and automate their work. Customers leverage Efecte’s software to flexibly manage a range of internal and external service processes, in areas such as IT, HR, customer service and identity and access rights management. That’s why we love services, and our mission is to perfect them!
Efecte focuses on serving medium-sized businesses and public sector organizations and is one of the leading software vendors in this field in Finland and the Nordic countries. Efecte was established in 1998, is listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland marketplace and operates in Finland, Sweden, Germany, and Denmark. To us it is important to do things right, not just the right things. Culture and values play a key role as we build our growth. Trust, Challenge, Respect and Make it Happen form our core values and customer success is top priority for us.