We are looking for a future data analyst superstar to work with our product and user acquisition teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about the mobile gaming industry and has a strong understanding of statistics, programming skills in SQL, and either Python or R.
You will have ownership of the overall analytics capabilities and responsible for analyzing users’ behavior and funnels, identifying growth opportunities, and finding bottlenecks in the game and user acquisition.
What we expect
- Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Python or R skills
- Understanding of advanced SQL
- Excel skills
- Knowing DataStudio or Tableau is a plus
- Familiarity with statistical or machine learning methods to analyze and forecast performance
- Passion for gaming and problem solving
- Professional English skills
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with awesome team of industry veterans with several published titles
- Relaxed studio atmosphere in a fast growing company
- Multicultural working environment with a superb team spirit
- Key position to grow together with the new studio, future key responsibilities and world-class possibilities
- Beautiful city to live in with lively cultural scene and international influence
- Healthcare benefits, company events and more!
BON is on a mission to become the leader in mobile tycoon games. We’re a multi-cultural
environment of professionals from various backgrounds, pushing for best results with every cell in
our body. We believe that success comes through passion. We take care of each other and make sure
that nobody is left behind when going forward. Keeping things smooth means that we have a flat
organizational design. We love games from their nuts and bolts to the shiny gleaming surfaces. Love
what you do, and have fun doing it! Come join our team!
We are currently working remotely, but we’re looking forward to move into a hybrid model where remote and on-site work is possible.
Please send your application and resume to jobs at bongames dot fi