Managed Cloud Database Product Manager
We are looking for a Managed Cloud Database Product Manager to design and build a disruptive next generation managed cloud application service. We strongly believe that applications can be powered up by harnessing the value from the cloud. We want a like minded believer to lead us.
In this role, you will cooperate closely with the Head of Managed Cloud Service Line and service managers to define the scope and evolution of our Managed Cloud Database service
- Defining a next generation Managed Cloud Database service (this includes database operations and maintenance/admin)
- Being responsible for Managed Cloud Database product roadmaps
- Gathering customer feedback for the product
- Creating sales and product sales enablement
- Creating service descriptions
- Consolidating and working on vision with Head of Managed Cloud, CTO and key stakeholders
- Preparing a competitive analysis of similar products and services
- Helping defining new products and services
- Creating and keeping up to date reporting dashboards
- Collaborate on the frontline with customer
A perfect candidate has:
- Experience gained in a similar position: Product Manager, Product Owner
- Previous experience gained within medium to large, international companies from the IT sector
- Experience in database design, delivery and administration
- Ability to work within a distributed organization
- Knowledge and practical experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Experience in public cloud services and solutions
- "Hold my beer - I got this", "go-getter" attitude
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Wide range of benefits like private health care, certificates paid, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind!
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you! The first impression of our team and the Nordcloudian culture you can get on our INSTAGRAM profile. And see also Life at Nordcloud and check business CASES.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!