Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value.
To help us to continue to do this, we are looking for an Engagement Director.
Our customers are large enterprises who are seeking to be a part of #NordcloudCommunity and benefit from the agility, scalability, and cost-effectiveness of Public Cloud and Cloud Solutions in their IT environments.
The Engagement Director is an account sales leader and a business creator. This role has responsibility for the overall account planning & management including the creation and execution of a strategic account plan, goal attainment, and revenue growth.
The Engagement Director leads the commercial process at Nordcloud to deliver maximum impact and value for our largest and most strategic key clients. They do so by challenging our customers and delivering customer interactions specifically designed to disrupt their current thinking and teach them something new: In other words, influence large-scale Cloud-based transformation programs.
As Engagement Director at Nordcloud Finland, you’re the managing director of your named account, on a journey of realizing that benefit for the customer. You own end to end the entire account including:
- Responsible for 3-5 key strategic accounts.
- Growing and diversify revenue streams from existing largest strategic accounts
- Identify new business opportunities within the large enterprise key customer segment
- Develop and build relationships with C-level and senior executives at current and potential clients
- Ensure that current and new clients implement strategies that maximize Nordclud’s value proposition, including infrastructure, application, and consulting portfolio
- Manage key accounts with a focus on increased customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Deliver on agreed revenue and profitability targets
- Provide thought leadership, inspiration, and motivation to all stakeholders, internal and external, to enhance Nordcloud’s vision and industry position
- Work closely with our partners at Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Provide timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including product management and marketing
- Present Nordcloud at events and in the media by attending trade shows and special events
Skills, experience, and characteristics that will help you are:
- Enterprise-level solution selling – knowing the complexities, politics, sales cycles, etc of large customers and solution selling.
- Experience in public cloud business
- By heart, you are a salesperson, but experience has shown to you that well-managed delivery is key for growth and thus it has become your second nature
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English including excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to Solution Sell, empathize and develop customized value propositions for clients and prospects
- Experience from adopting the Challenger sales methodology in all client interactions
- Drive, passion, and team spirit
- Experience from working directly with C-level stakeholders and senior IT executives
- Experience with enterprise RFP processes
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment
- You will be given keys to our most precious customer relationships and thus this is very much the key position in our organization. The location of this position is in Helsinki, but depending on the customer can also involve moderate traveling but you can also work remotely if you live in another city in Finland.
We offer you a possibility to really make an impact on our customers' business and be part of Nordcloud success.
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- We win together. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries, brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities.
- We grow together. You have lots of opportunities to develop yourself while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We promote knowledge-sharing culture including Open Community events etc.
- We make a difference. You have a chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from several industries using cutting-edge public cloud technologies. We work closely with the biggest players in the cloud industry: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, and Google.
- We work smart. We’re continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Wide range of benefits like private health care, certificates paid, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in your mind.
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!