Business development representative - german &a...
THE ULTIMATE(.AI) OPPORTUNITY
Ultimate is the leading customer service automation platform. We help brands give great support experiences to every customer, instantly.
At Ultimate, we’re proving that support automation done right can help brands serve more customers, better. Brands use Ultimate to build their own virtual agent - their new favourite team member! - which works round the clock resolving customer requests, taking care of back office tasks and providing key insights and analytics.
Some of the best brands in the world already use and love Ultimate. We combine cutting-edge AI with beautiful, intuitive user interfaces and an ambitious, customer-first go-to-market model.
Shipping a product this good isn’t easy. That’s why Ultimate is built by some of the smartest people we know. This is an opportunity to join an unstoppable team of AI researchers, engineers, product people, marketers, sellers, conversational designers, and operators.
We’ve just raised a $20M Series A from global investors with deep pockets and we’re growing fast. Get in at the ground floor because we won’t be here for long.
- Research and map out targeted accounts to become an expert in our target market in the DACH region or Englisch speaking EU markets
- Reach out via phone, email and LinkedIn to ascertain and speak to key decision makers within prospective clients.
- Have in-depth and/or complex sales conversations at director/C level to understand upcoming projects and needs within target clients.
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business.
- Identify fully qualified sales opportunities and book calls/meetings for the Account Executives with prospective clients.
- Own deep knowledge of the customer service industry, including key events and technical advancements.
- Tracking, planning and reporting on pipeline progress on our CRM to improve results and forecast revenue.
- Brand activism and social selling.
- Achieve/exceed targets monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
We’re looking for communicative, energetic individuals who are passionate about innovation and take pride in exceeding targets, and building long-term client relationships. We offer close mentorship with different stakeholders in the sales department to support you in your career growth.
- Proficiency in English; German and additional languages are a huge plus.
- Proficient oral and written communications skills. Collaborates well in a team environment. Sensitive to clients’ needs, can develop warm client relationships.
- Proficient in Customer Relationship Management, LinkedIn and email marketing tools.
- Obsessed with ensuring customer satisfaction.
We are currently looking for applicants who have residency in Germany or Finland.
- Experience in B2B sales or business development, preferably in a technology company.
- Passion for AI and disruptive technologies.
- Authorization to work in the European Union.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. ultimate.ai prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ultimate.ai is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.