We are looking for iOS developers at all levels (senior, mid-level, junior). Come and work with us to ensure we can deliver amazing cyber protection to tens of millions of users across over 50 countries globally!
At F-Secure, we develop best of class research-led cybersecurity products that outperform the competition. We have a clear track record of delivering best-in-class applications (https://www.f-secure.com/en/ab...).
The world’s best protection capabilities won’t matter if we can’t build them into great apps. Working on our mobile client applications, you’ll be developing and delivering cybersecurity to consumers across the world.
We are very focused on ensuring we can deliver our products to as many users as possible. We reach some of our users through our own direct sales, but the majority of our users come through service provider partnerships – telco operators, insurance companies, utilities and banks. All of these partners have different brands, licensing models etc. We work at scale in more ways than most. We reach tens of millions of users, through hundreds of mobile apps.
At our scale adopting new APIs offered by platforms requires solving hardcore UX, architecture, and technology challenges is - and we’d love for you to come work with us …
If you join us now, you’ll find yourself working on a couple of key strategic projects:
1. Identity Protection
Another week, another data breach. We help users protect themselves before it happens, recover afterwards and learn good identity protection habits. This is a fast-growing market with enormous customer demand and a strong roadmap for growth.
2. Holistic security
For our consumer users, cybersecurity isn’t just about identity protection, or online privacy, or home IoT security, or antivirus endpoint protection – it’s about having complete security for all their devices, across the board. We are bringing together all of our security capabilities into one framework to deliver customized all-in-one cybersecurity applications.
We’ve got ambitious roadmaps on both of these projects, and we need mobile application development to make sure we can bring these major advances to market – both to our existing userbase, and to new users.
Plus, there’s a lot more that we are working on as well. We actively encourage our developers to grow and develop within F-Secure, and in your career here you can find yourself contributing to any number of our other products and teams.
- work on existing and future F-Secure iOS & iPadOS products
- create new features and UI with SwiftUI and Combine
- refactor legacy features as necessary to keep the product fresh and moving forward
- co-operate with project management, product ownership and architecture to improve the existing products
What are we looking for?
- strong experience in native development on iOS ecosystem
- experience with Swift and Combine, and preferably you won't scratch your head if you happen to encounter Objective-C
- hands on experiences with unit testing
- familiarity with secure coding practices like threat modeling
- good communication skills in English
- a love for test automation
- knowledge of Android development
- familiarity with AWS as backend platform
What will you get from us
- a team that is technical, ambitious and friendly, that will share their knowledge and expect you to do the same
- opportunities for growing your skillset into new technologies and areas with F-Secure security consulting and labs
- international and diverse work environment with 47 nationalities in the Helsinki office alone
- possibility to work in 3rd Most Attractive Company for IT students (https://blog.f-secure.com/f-se...)
- competitive salary with fringe benefits
Our benefits include extensive health care, company supported sport activities, lunch vouchers, regular massages, gym and sauna at the premises, and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate in accordance with Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2015.