Sr. frontend engineer (m/f/x)
THE ULTIMATE(.AI) OPPORTUNITY
Ultimate is the leading customer service automation platform. We help brands give great support experiences to every customer, instantly.
At Ultimate, we’re proving that support automation done right can help brands serve more customers, better. Brands use Ultimate to build their own virtual agent - their new favourite team member! - which works round the clock resolving customer requests, taking care of back office tasks and providing key insights and analytics.
Some of the best brands in the world already use and love Ultimate. We combine cutting-edge AI with beautiful, intuitive user interfaces and an ambitious, customer-first go-to-market model.
Shipping a product this good isn’t easy. That’s why Ultimate is built by some of the smartest people we know. This is an opportunity to join an unstoppable team of AI researchers, engineers, product people, marketers, sellers, conversational designers, and operators.
We’ve just raised a $20M Series A from global investors with deep pockets and we’re growing fast. Get in at the ground floor because we won’t be here for long.
About The Role
We want to fundamentally change how people work in customer service. So we need a team of world-class talent. As a Senior Frontend Developer at ultimate.ai, you’ll be an integral part of this team from day one. You’ll be instrumental in the design and development of our chat widget through which users interact with our virtual agents. Clean, responsive user interface on multiple devices with simple and seamless user experience is your North Star. You'll work closely alongside our product manager, designer, frontend and wider technical team to build new features, focused on user experience. You'll own your work, to build, test and iterate quickly.
- Own a whole new B2C product - including a new customer support channel with a new take on chat widgets. Help create a modern and intuitive user experience that empowers customers to get the support they need.
- Maintain and develop the Ultimate.ai chat widget using the latest technologies such as Vue.js, TypeScript, GraphQL and Node.js.
- Build user-friendly applications that allow users to interact with our virtual agents.
- Work closely with other members of the development team to ensure new product features are built stable and intuitive.
- Learn and experiment with new tools and technologies aiming to develop new product features, improve UX, and reduce code complexity.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, helping drive Ultimate.ai to innovate.
We’re looking for a communicative, experienced engineer who takes pride in producing slick applications which are easy and fun to use, built upon logical, simple and effective solutions to complex issues. Ideal qualifications:
- Knowledge of React, NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL and Apollo is a plus.
- Product mindset: take pride in building beautiful, slick applications that are easy and fun to use.
- Driven self-starter who wants to take ownership for a new project
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft, is keen to take part in product discussions and cares about helping the team deliver.
- Reliable and transparent engineering, regularly unit testing and documenting your work.
- Actively contributing to the open source community is a plus
- Good communication skills, high proficiency in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. ultimate.ai prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ultimate.ai is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.