This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Sept. 1, 2021 by Nordcloud
Future Azure Cloud Engineer - Talent Acceleration Program
Interested in accelerating your skills and becoming a cloud superhero? We are now recruiting for Microsoft Azure training tracks. We are looking for joiners from any city in Finland since you can work remotely with us.
Who are we and what do we value?
We are a young and agile company full of ambition. We grow fast. As the leading cloud solution provider in the Nordics, we can’t wait for the world to catch up. We have decided to gather the most capable together and provide them with the opportunity to brush up their skills and join the movement toward a frictionless future. We want our people and their skills to beat the industry.
What do we offer?
We offer you permanent employment from day 1 and you’ll start with 6 weeks of intensive training to become an expert in modern cloud technologies. We live and breathe cloud - and so will you after this. You will be part of a great group of 10-20 people participating in the program.
You will have a technical mentor and training coach to help you during the training. After this you will be a Microsoft Azure cloud superhero ready for our demanding client projects in our Cloud Implementation team as a Cloud Engineer, working closely with our Cloud Architects. You are also encouraged to complete certificates after graduation. How many belts you get – it's totally up to you!
What do we expect from you?
- We expect you to have earlier working experience within the IT field for about 5 years and a solid understanding of servers (Linux or Windows)
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack, or Hyper-V)
- Understanding security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database
- You have tried and worked with cloud technology to a degree before and would love to dive deeper
- You know at least one coding/scripting language and are familiar with coding/scripting in general and have demonstrated good learning ability
- Social skills and a customer service attitude are a must
- Fluent English
- Now you want to see the world out there, learn something new and challenge yourself
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers with the latest technologies and to push the IT industry forward!
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge
- Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can’t wait to read about the newest launches!
- Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups
- A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications – we want you to grow!
- Fully remote position, you can work from any place in Finland as long as it's fine for you ;)
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Send your application and we’ll get back to you soon.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!