This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Aug. 23, 2023 by Ubisecure
Digital Marketing Manager
Position Reports To: Senior Marketing Manager
Positions Supervised: None
Location: UK (remote)
Salary: £25-35k (plus benefits) per annum, depending on experience
Position Purpose & Overview
Ubisecure mission: We provide a single platform that enables high-assurance, cross-border interactions, with the focus on reducing fraud and avoiding data breaches by successfully converging identity and access security to deliver better user experiences. We help organisations embrace the global digital identity ecosystem, improve operational effectiveness and build trusted business relationships.
As part of a growth phase, Ubisecure is looking to capitalise on its Nordic success and drive expansion throughout Europe, through existing and new partner channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote Ubisecure’s products and/or services. They play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
Role is remote, based in the UK.
Ubisecure is an inclusive employer. We strongly encourage people of all backgrounds to apply to work with us, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation/identity, religion, disability or other status.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, SEM, email, contact nurturing, content promotion, social media and display advertising campaigns for both our ubisecure.com and rapidlei.com domains
- Utilise SEO and SEM tools to optimise our web presence and increase qualified traffic
- Work closely with marketing and sales development to execute campaigns to drive brand awareness and leads
- Work with marketing organisation on website development
- Refresh and syndicate case studies and other high value content
- Support our social media presence and build engagement
- Manage the blog schedule, podcast schedule, and content creation roadmap
- Socialise new content with sales and marketing organisation
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Skills and Experience
- Relevent experience and track record with success in Digital Marketing
- Good listener and high attention to detail
- Fluency in English – strong skills in written language and copywriting
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, SEM, email marketing, contact nurturing, content promotion, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and B2B advertising platforms (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Strong reasoning skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Why work with Ubisecure
- Open environment where innovation, learning and actions are encouraged.
- High performance yet supportive work environment, led by an experienced management team and a board who have delivered corporate growth many times before.
- Committed to delivering an attractive, flexible working environment and package that grows with your contribution.
- Competitive salary with additional benefits – 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), life insurance, pension scheme, healthcare scheme, employee stock option scheme, cycle to work scheme and enhanced parental leave.
Ubisecure was founded in 2002 as a European identity services provider with a vision to enable digital business by creating a web of trusted connections between digital services, devices and identities on a global scale. Our dedicated team of professionals have unparalleled vision, knowledge and experience through the successful delivery of hundreds of Identity & Access Management projects to our loyal customer base. Our Identity Platform helps companies of all sizes solve identity management problems by helping them increase customer engagement, provide better services, reduce customer care costs and enable new business models.
Ubisecure is the global #1 provider of verified organisation identities through our RapidLEI service.
Base 10 Ventures acquired Ubisecure in 2016, and in 2018 we were thrilled to partner with London-based Octopus Investments as a growth capital investor.
Our management team are highly involved in driving the new standards that underpin the emerging identity ecosystems. We have development, operations and people headquartered in Finland with remote team members in Sweden, Belgium and the UK and highly committed global investors and strategic partners.
We now support hundreds of organisations to manage their millions of customer and employee identities, policies and identity related services. At Ubisecure we empower organisations with modern identity-driven ecosystems that make deploying, managing and using strong online identities easier, safer and more private. And by doing all that, we enable true digital business.
View more information about working for Ubisecure and other open positions here.