Nordcloud is here to take the whole industry forward, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to achieve with cloud computing. We are looking for Software Developers to join our team in Finland and at the same time our tightly knit global community.
We value both generalists as well as persons with a deep focus on a specific area. Thus you can have your background from various parts of different software development areas, such as web or mobile application development, backend or API development, frontend, or full-stack development. Let's catch up and tailor your future career at Nordcloud together!
You'll find unparalleled professional development opportunities at Nordcloud, and it’s not just about tech training, conferences, and public cloud certifications but a supportive community culture where everyone enjoys working together, is excited to experiment with new innovations and shares knowledge through our forums and networks. We’re geared to ensure equal, proactive attention for everyone’s professional growth. As a concrete example, we guarantee everyone a minimum of 10 days each year (and a solid monetary budget) for their personal development.
Your daily work & solutions we build:
- You work as part of our cross-competent crew of software professionals and build cloud-native applications and cutting-edge front-ends for our clients.
- You value code that is easily read by humans and efficiently executed by machines.
- The code you write will power some of the most influential services in Europe.
- For us, it’s important to find projects matching your career goals, be they more e.g. front-end, back-end, or data-focused.
- Based on your interests, there are possibilities for various career paths: team lead, cloud application architect, data engineer, agile coach, solution architect, community ambassadors, cloud strategy consultant, sales, and beyond.
Ideally, bring with you:
- Understanding AWS/Azure/GCP, containers, serverless and cloud-native architectures is beneficial - while we’re committed to enabling you to learn more!
- Expertise with areas such as API management, IoT, integrations, agile, etc. are also valuable - however not required and at the same time examples of your future expertise to grow at Nordcloud.
- Fluent ways of communicating with the customer and your team members.
- Motivation to learn new, share your knowledge and grow to the next level.
We also appreciate it if you’re an active contributor in the tech community and/or interested in giving meetup/conference presentations or writing blog texts.
Finnish language skills are considered an advantage with some positions.
Learn more about what it’s like to work as a developer at Nordcloud from Leo and get to know project examples here. Meet our team members and feel the culture on Instagram and on our Community & Culture page!
- In this role, you will be in a key position in developing new business and driving productized services for our DevOps & Automation offering
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise and for professional growth. You get access to relevant training & knowledge sharing sessions to support the growth and work with a community of leading cloud professionals. We grow together in our learning community!
- We are continuously developing our business – which means we’re not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools and ways of working.
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities such as clubs, virtual coffees, after work, etc. And of course, we welcome new activities open-heartedly if you have anything in mind!
- We offer a wide range of benefits like extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits, a high-end laptop, and a smartphone of your choice.
Send us your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and we’ll get back to you soon.
Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 900 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
We are digital builders born in the cloud. Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the tech industry!