- Are you in your element when moving between frontend and backend?
- Do you have a passion for solving human problems with a holistic approach?
- Are you curious to experience a managerless working environment?
Our award-winning tech community is looking for full-stack developers to join our office in Helsinki.
As a full-stack developer at Reaktor, your job is to
Work on various software development tasks building either web or mobile apps
Your daily tasks include:
- Collaborating with your client's tech and business people: discussing their needs and challenges and trying to figure out what to focus on in the project
- Coming up with ideas on how to solve the needs technically to best support their business needs
- Implementing new features that require changes to frontend applications, backend servers, and/or databases. Sometimes even on infrastructure.
- Other software development related tasks such as debugging, designing, and participating in creating the architecture
- Based on your wishes, also team-leading or project management related tasks could be added to the mix
A curious-minded developer who is comfortable working on both backend and frontend of an app
To thrive in this position, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of professional web development experience
- Relevant skills to create new backend services and tweak CI/CD pipelines when the project requires
- Know-how on databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Fluency in either English or Finnish and good communication skills (written & spoken)
Why join us?
For two decades, we’ve been developing qualities and capabilities for adapting, reacting, and supporting change – building Reaktor to hold up in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the well-being of our people.
While working at Reaktor, we’ll provide you with:
- The freedom to impact how you work. Your team chooses the approach, technologies, and methodologies you think will work best in any given situation.
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- A team that’s not only experienced but considerate as well. Your coworkers are likely as experienced as you are, and they all want you to succeed.
- A sustainable work-life balance and support for your daily life outside of work. (e.g. free moving day, moving van & other cars to loan for free, sick child care services, office space to use for your private events, etc.).
- An opportunity to grow as a professional. We offer +35 internal training events on average every month, +15 community events, and several 15-minute coffee breaks to discuss hot topics in tech and design.
- A possibility to take part in longer academy-like studies like leading a team, delivering challenging projects, Cloud Academy, Mobile Academy, GraphQL Academy, UX Academy, and much more.
- 300+ hobby clubs from winter swimming and running to knitting and archery that bring people together outside (and sometimes inside) of office hours. Many of these are supported by Reaktor.
In addition to our culture perks, we’re offering you an extensive benefit package including the following and more:
- Extended healthcare services, with broad-spectrum specialist services included
- Dental care up to 250€/year
- 300€/year for exercise and relaxation
- 200€/month lunch benefit on top of your salary
- Travel and health insurance
- Company shares
- Bicycle benefit and commuting benefits
- Subsidized massages
- A phone of your choice with a phone subscription
- Internet subscription of your choice
- State-of-the-art working equipment you pick yourself
- A program to support Open Source work
- Freedom to work remotely wherever in Finland full-time, or work up to two months from another EU country
- Support for possible relocations and help to acquire a residence permit if needed
Interested? Drop us a line via the form below and introduce yourself.