We are looking for experienced IT Architect who has experience in API domain and now wants to take up on exciting new challenge. I am Ville Peltonen and I am heading the team in Telia. Job offers wonderful change to be part of Telia’s journey towards world class digital customer experience with API’s. We expect you to be able to create good solutions aligned to our Domain Architecture and fulfill need of our business in a manner that is also executable for our development teams. You will be working together with our architects, Product Owners and Business Analysts.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Lead and maintain solution architecture for our API solutions with our Architecture team
- Creating new solutions as they are needed
- Improve Architecture work
- Contributing to road map for API development
Is this you?
We think that you have passion for managing complex scenarios with thrive to get people involved and exited on the task at hand. You enjoy building structure and at the same time challenge yourself and others for continuous improvement. You should have confidence to handle everchanging situations and face them with smile. You must love teamwork!
Your personal competencies:
- Team player and great communicator with positive attitude
- Great planner and initiator
- Business Oriented and successful networker
- 5 years of work experience in IT development
- Proven track record for Solution Architect work
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to “Reinvent better connected living” and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary from 4200 to 6400 EUR gross depending on your experience. Besides for each employee Telia has additional employee benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans;
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers;
- Additional vacation days;
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance.
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +19 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics.
It’s more than just a job!
Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
If you fancy joining our team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline. Application deadline is June 13th.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!