This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Dec. 2, 2022 by Management Events
Presales Specialist - Finnish Market
Presales Specialist - Finnish Market
What is Management Events?
We are like Tinder for enterprises but without the swiping and weird pickup lines!
We set up virtual networking events to connect top decision-makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. At these events, the C-level executives talk to several companies that can help them with their projects.
This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion.
What this role is all about?
To work closely with the New Business Sales team and support in booking qualified appointments build customer pipelines. You will provide extra value and boost our client’s business through our unique solution service.
This is a new role with a dedicated growth path and to be a great sales professional.
- Building, updating and maintaining CRM system with all necessary customer contact information and details
- Work closely with the marketing department to initiate a campaign to generate leads in the right Direction of Sales.
- Meeting booking for the New Business Sales team, with new potential customers
- Join own booked meetings with the New Business Sales Manager
- Join weekly Sales Team meetings
- Support in other sales related tasks/projects
If you identify with the following, you make an ideal candidate for this role:
- All relevant sales experience, B2B/B2C and telesales are plusses
- Preferably 1+ years of experience in prospecting role and relevant studies.
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- Fluent in Finnish, able to work proficiently in English
- Strong PC skills required
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Interested in pursuing a career in B2B sales with Tech companies.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Interested in working within an ambitious & cooperative team
- Sales & Target oriented
- Motivation to grow in the sales field and learn more about the B2B environment
What`s in it for you?
- Get to work with a unique business concept
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities! ME has been awarded several times as one of the Best Places To Work in Europe (by Great Place to Work Institute).
- Eight-week onboarding at the beginning of the employment to learn all about our products, sales process, and customers.
- We offer thorough training in our international ME Academy and continuous training and self-development opportunities during your employment.
- A compensation package combining a base salary and a monthly commission based on your performance.
- Benefits: corporate healthcare, lunch vouchers, sports and culture-, massage- and phone benefit
- Be part of the culture, where we enjoy spending time together and work together towards our targets!
- First selection: Evaluating talents and selecting potential candidates to move forward
- First call: We will schedule a call with you to discuss more about the role, the compensation model and answer any possible questions you might have. In addition to this, I would like to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you.
- First interview: You will meet the hiring manager through Teams to discuss how you would handle actual situations that a Sales Manager will face. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about the specifics of the role.
- Second interview: F2F interview at our office
It`s a full-time job with a flexible starting date located in Stockholm.
How to get on board
Submit your application & CV in English using the APPLY NOW link. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates start to flow in.
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Miira Malmivuori [email protected] for your questions