Technical Security Consultant (Network Security/Attack Simulations)
WithSecure™ protects businesses all over the world from modern threats. We do this through a Co-security approach born from first-hand knowledge that no one can solve every cyber security problem alone. Every single day, our diverse, growing team fights against online extortion, threats to national infrastructure, the unlawful spread of sensitive information, and everything in-between. The best part about working for WithSecure is our people! We are a community of dedicated and passionate professionals that take workplace happiness seriously. If you’re looking for something that’s more than just a job – we’d love to hear from you.
Are you into leading large scale network security assessments and attack simulations? Do you have passion for initial access techniques, command and control (C2) frameworks and attack infrastructure, as well as modern post exploitations? We at WithSecure would like to work with you!
We are looking for an experienced technical security consultant to join our growing consulting team, which provides attack simulations to our global client base. These attack simulations range from “full-chain” Red Team assessments that follow regulatory frameworks (CBEST/TIBER) to more collaborative Purple Team engagements that are focused on specific areas of the kill chain.
Attack Simulations are becoming increasingly challenging due to rapid improvements in security tooling. As a result, it is important to have a keen interest in modern Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and cutting edge security research in order to continuously improve the team’s technical delivery capability.
As much as we would expect you to be extremely competent technically, we also expect excellent communication, project management and report writing skills. This is a high pressure role, where you will be expected to not only excel technically, but also build strong relationships with your team members and clients globally.
- Execute complex network security assessments and attack simulation projects
- Drive the continuous development of WithSecure's attack simulation services
- Contribute to WithSecure research, present research at conferences as well as at company events such as the WithSecure briefing
- Provide sales support and write Statement of Work documents
Present attack simulation debriefs to clients at a range of seniority levels
Mentor the coming offensive security professionals within the company
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with a strong interest in network security, threat emulation and attack simulations. If you tick the following boxes, we are looking for you!
- Passionate about attack simulations and threat emulation
- Comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of modern tactics, techniques and procedures
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in security consulting
- Experience developing offensive security tooling
- Experience presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with sales
What will you get from us
- Training budget to attend conferences or third-party training
- Time to develop techniques and tools that improve the attack simulation team’s technical delivery capability
- A friendly and flexible working environment
- Competitive salary and other benefits
As part of the WithSecure Consulting team you will be working with some of the best technical security people in the world with a wide variety of passions and skills. If you like helping people to secure their systems and challenge conventional wisdom, WithSecure Consulting has got your back.
See yourself here? Bring your best self and apply now!
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate, in accordance with the Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2014.