Lead Quality Engineer
Former F-Secure Corporation is undergoing perhaps the most significant transition throughout its history so far, as the company pursues to separate its consumer and corporate security businesses from each other through a partial demerger. Upon completion of the demerger, F-Secure’s B2C and B2B operations will continue as two independent publicly listed entities: F-Secure Corporation, focusing on consumer security business, and WithSecure Corporation, focusing on corporate security business. Trading on F-Secure shares on Nasdaq Helsinki OMX is expected to begin on 1 July 2022.
We are looking for a Lead Quality Engineer to work with us to ensure we can deliver amazing cyber protection to millions of users across over 50 countries globally!
If you join us now, you’ll find yourself working on the crown jewel of our product line: F-Secure TOTAL, the best in market protection for you and all your devices. We’ve got an ambitious roadmap and we need a pair of eagle eyes to watch, innovate, raise the bar in quality assurance for us. We want to make sure we can continue to bring high-quality brilliance to market – both to our existing user base, and to new users.
We actively encourage our fellows to grow and develop within F-Secure, and in your career here you can find yourself contributing to any number of our other products and teams. You decide what to make of this role, what your priorities are, and how you organize your work for best benefit to us all.
- set, in cooperation with the whole team, quality goals and gates for the product and for individual component teams
- set quality metrics to follow and report on them to the R&D leadership team
- advise, mentor, guide, and encourage quality assurance activities and our testers in the team
- facilitate test automation improvements in co-operation with all developers - desktop, mobile, backend
- work within the quality domain of the whole R&D to learn from fellows and actively share knowledge within the QA community
What are we looking for?
- 4-6 years of experience in quality assurance and testing
- experience in test automation tooling and coverage analysis
- coaching and mentoring skills/experience
- experience of secure development practices
- experience with tracking and optimising quality goals and metrics
- familiarity with mobile testing tools and mobile test automation
What will you get from us
- a team that is supportive, technical and ambitious that will share their knowledge and expect you to do the same
- international and diverse work environment with 47 nationalities in the Helsinki office alone
- possibility to work in 3rd Most Attractive Company for IT students (https://blog.f-secure.com/f-se...)
- competitive salary with good fringe benefits
Our benefits include extensive health care, company supported sport activities, lunch vouchers, regular massages, gym and sauna at the premises, and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!
A security background check will be conducted for the selected candidate in accordance with Finnish Security Clearance act 726/2015.