EMEA Presales Specialist - Cloud Security & Compliance (German Speaker) (m/f/*) IC4/IC5
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing ground-breaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Cloud Technology team.
Join the applications Cloud Technology Team (German Spaeker)
Cloud Technology is a specialist team supporting sales within EMEA applications business. The team specializes in; how we run the Public Cloud, Cloud Security, how Oracle meets Privacy and Regulator obligations. These topics are at the forefront of customers/prospects agenda and are key areas of differentiation for Oracle in Cloud.
This Senior role will be within the EMEA Cloud Technology Team supporting the Oracle SaaS Applications business; covering all SaaS applications from ERP, HCM, CX, EPM in mostly Germany, but also further afield throughout Europe/ Middle East and Africa.
What will you do?
- Able to engage and build relationships with prospects, sales leaders, sales developers, sales and pre-sales teams within region.
- Able to deliver articulate, effective, and audience-appropriate pre-sales presentations/ workshops with technically oriented content at various events/meeting to both small and large audiences from C-Suite down.
- Provide internal and external advocacy on Cloud Technology.
- Convey a compelling and convincing case for Oracle Cloud technologies vs. the competition.
- To deliver complex technical security and Cloud operations workshops.
- Maintain deep knowledge around Oracle Cloud Technology, Cloud Security and Cloud Data Privacy.
Experience, skills & Qualifications
- At least 10 years’ experience in applications and 5 years in Cloud or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application or Platform- as-a-Service (PaaS) is desirable.
- A technical Cloud background is required.
- Cyber Security or/and Data Privacy experience as must
- Either CISSP, CCSK, CIPP/T or CIPP/E Certified.
- Experience in a technical sales consulting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Proactive self starter
- The credibility and experience to engage successfully with major customer executives, customer’s Business, IT and P&S organizations.
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of “the unexpected”
- Someone who can rapidly sort out “fact from fiction” in any situation
- The ability to influence, facilitate and successfully manage competing opportunities at any one time.
- Educated to degree level.
- Business Fluency in German required