GenO Customer Success Manager (entry level) GenO-CSM
Are you passionate about unlocking value through technology? Have you been looking for the opportunity to shift your career up a gear or maybe help get you back on-course? We’re not interested in your previous work experience—instead, we want to get to know the real you. That way you’re free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we’ll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle’s brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Customer Success programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
Join us as a
Customer Success Manager
You will learn how to put your communication and relationship-building skills to work so to nurture resources that ensure the success of our customers.
Your mission will be to empower our customers to achieve the best value from their Cloud investment, and we will be there to guide you along the way.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they can't tick every box. However, if you are excited about this opportunity and think you can do most of what we are looking for, then go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
What you’ll do
- Build relationships with customers and main partners of Customer Success.
- Use your analytical and action oriented skills to advise customers on business objectives.
- Learn about Oracle solutions and guide customers throughout their Cloud lifecycle.
- You will be prepared to work directly with customers on activities, such as\:
- Discuss business objectives;
- Discuss action plan and timelines;
- Use value messaging to encourage optimal solution utilization;
- Offer support on product tours, feature capabilities;
- Coach customers on Oracle available resources;
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- 0-4 years’ work experience.
- Communication skills\: You have an ability to effectively collaborate and present concepts clearly.
- Technical aptitude\: Quick to learn technical Oracle Cloud Apps concepts.
- Action & Action\: Get it done attitude with a strong sense of team work. Self-motivated.
What we’ll give you
- Significant investment in your professional development via training, mentoring and a social network of resources and thought leaders inside Oracle.
- A defined career progression based on annual performance and personal development.
- The opportunity to engage with a variety of customers in multiple areas.
- Fun and flexible work for the ideal work-life balance.
- An inspiring, inclusive, and multicultural community that values fresh perspectives.
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits that will help you do your best work.