Engineer GNSS Signal Processing
Looking for Clever Heads!Engineer GNSS Signal ProcessingThis is a unique role in one of the core R&D teams in u-blox positioning product center. As a senior engineer in GNSS signal processing you are responsible for the future of u-blox market leading positioning technologies. With your seasoned skills in embedded C and GNSS receiver design you can further improve u-blox GNSS receiver and implement new features that make the world a better place. In this role, you will work closely in a small international team with highly talented and motivated engineers. Your experience, technical knowhow and teamwork spirit enable you as a lead developer in the team. If you also love to put hands on building up future proof SW architecture in a chip, we definitively want to talk to you. The role can be in Thalwil / Switzerland or Tampere / Finland.Your Responsibilities
- Support development cycle from idea to feature release
- Support feature implementation, verification, and maintenance
- Technical project management including planning and task break-down
- Documentation and report to stake holders and line manager
- Support other team members on the job
- Coordinate technical activities with other teams or departments
Your Skills and Experience
- MSc or PhD in E.E., computer science or related areas
- 3-4 years GNSS signal processing experience
- Proficiency in embedded C/C++, MATLAB, Python etc.
- Fact based analytical thinking, quality focus and detail focus
- A good communicator, fluent in English speaking and writing
- Willingness to travel between Zurich and Tampere occasionally
- Perl is a plus
- Experience with embedded SW architecture is a plus
We offer a challenging position within an international work environment. You will be working with a young team in an exciting technology. Our employment conditions are attractive with above average social benefits.What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Nice location on the Zurich lake side, 15 min away from Zurich with public transport
Learn more about u-blox and its mission by watching this video!We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.