CPQ consultant - Manufacturing
Our fantastic and famous CPQ team is searching for CPQ consultants with experience in the manufacturing industry.
What the work is about, shortly:
Superboost manufacturing companies’ business by planning, designing, and building the best CPQ solutions (Configure-Price-Quote, a.k.a. Sales Configurators) for them!
You get to work with the #1 software platforms including Salesforce, KBMax/Epicor, and Tacton, delivering advanced and modern CPQ solutions to top manufacturing companies together with awesome Fluido colleagues, and of course, having super fun while doing it!
What you will be doing in practice :
As a CPQ Consultant specialised in the manufacturing industry, you will work together with our customers and especially their Product Management, Engineers, Pricing Managers, and other product specialists. You will need to both understand the customer’s sales process and product strategy, as well as dive into the product catalogue and the product structure, modularity, and configuration rules & constraints, in order to help them succeed with their CPQ initiatives. This means engaging both the customer’s business and technical staff to collect information and understand the requirements, attending or leading workshops, asking all the “stupid questions” and challenging the customer’s thinking and status quo.
No need to be a programmer here, since the platforms we work with provide powerful point-and-click tools for this work. It’s more important to have logical thinking, problem-solving skills, and generally be passionate about intelligent sales tools for complex manufactured products.
Depending on your experience and preferences, you can choose to either take a more technical and hands-on role, or a more business & process-focused role. Or both!
The skills we are looking for:
- Understanding the nature of manufactured products, including for example the product structures & hierarchy, products data mgmt, product modularity and related configuration rules, order handling, and production planning
- Analytical thinking, good problem-solving skills, and the ability to outline complex structures and identify dependencies
- Good communication skills and the ability to present technical topics also to people without a technical background
- Proactiveness – you don’t need someone else to tell you what to do
The following backgrounds, for example, will definitely help you get going:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in e.g. Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Automation, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or similar
- Experience in product engineering, product data mgmt, technical sales, or similar functions in manufacturing, high-tech, or similar industries with complex products and processes
- Experience with CPQ, technical configurations, or other systems used in these industries, such as ERP, PDM, or PLM
If you don’t have all of these, don’t be afraid to demonstrate to us how you make logic an art: we need ambitious people with a passion for problem-solving, puzzles, and finding out things together with our team and customers.
At Fluido, you will get:
- Challenging, fun & extremely interesting projects with different types of customers
- Possibility to work with the best CPQ platforms on the market and a great possibility to grow & learn
- Great career opportunities and the possibility to take on bigger and more senior roles
- Support and time of your Team Leads
- Possibility to attend training and conferences
- A knowledgeable team of experts and a supportive environment conducive to performing your work
- A working environment & culture where we truly care about what you want to do and how you want to grow and – as said – ensure that work must be fun!
At Fluido you will NOT:
Wake up in the morning feeling that it’s just another day in the office. Every day at Fluido is a journey among friends and you choose the path!
**Please note that our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.