Senior Salesforce Developer
Why join Fluido?
Fluido is a leading Salesforce partner in Northern Europe that lives and breathes Salesforce. With us, you are developing new cutting-edge solutions and enhancing the way our customers conduct their business when it comes to anything related to the Salesforce ecosystem. At the same time, you are enjoying the benefits that we have to offer: flexible working hours and locations, inspiring company culture, great colleagues, and competitive salary and benefits.
As a Senior Salesforce developer, you are a member of the Fluido service delivery team taking part in many different kinds of projects. Be it developing sales or service processes, eCommerce solutions, customer and partner portals, or IoT solutions, our developers are bringing the various different business requirements alive. We have customers in virtually all of the industries (manufacturing, financial, education, retail, high-tech, energy, education, etc.) so you will have lots of opportunities to make a difference.
You will do both frontend and backend development on the Salesforce platform. We also have projects on top of Heroku and AWS using React, Angular, Node.js, and other frameworks, and we are also participating in mobile development projects. But here, we are mainly looking for motivated Salesforce talent.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent Salesforce platform development knowledge (Apex, LWC, SF APIs, Visualforce) and understanding of the governor limits.
- Understanding of Salesforce’s data models.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Mastering the Salesforce development tools, IDEs, and version control.
- Good communication skills and ability to present your design and solution ideas
Skills considered as a plus:
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, TypeScript, etc.
- Backend development skills with Node.js, Java, and others.
- Knowledge of other cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Firebase, or Azure.
- Experience with databases (SQL, SOQL, NoSQL).
- Ability to design wireframes and mockups.
- Business analysis and requirements management skills
- Design and develop solutions for our customers and enhance existing solutions. This includes the full development lifecycle: design, development, testing, deployment, and support.
- Design the solution based on requirements, and document the technical design.
- Assist in determining the effort estimates.
- Create code and configuration of great quality.
- Prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
- Deploy developed features to customer production environments.
- Support the project team and customer in case of issues.
What we can offer:
- Possibility to work with the top companies in Europe in various project opportunities. Put your skills into use and at the same time learn something new!
- Training courses and programs, and Salesforce certifications.
- Supportive team lead, colleagues, and work environment. Your team will be part of the Fluido Finland organization.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and locations.
- We know that these are not our only deal makers but we have team activities, free snacks, and drinks, game evenings, library, office parties as well. And the best colleagues!