Customer Success Manager
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Managed Cloud service line keeps customer systems operational and aligned with their needs. As we aim for delivering excellent services we are looking for a Managed Cloud Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for increasing customer satisfaction and translating customers' needs to the services offered by Managed Cloud, and supporting teams in daily operations and delivery. A person selected is expected to go through a security clearance process.
As Managed Cloud Customer Success Manager you will be the customer’s business partner and trusted advisor.
Your daily work:
- Being a single point of contact for Managed Cloud customers
- Focusing on customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as building close long-term relationships with them
- Controlling Service financials & profitability ( inc cost optimization for capacity customers)
- Helping to understand existing processes and create new ones, both internally and with a customer (supported by our global process owners)
- Providing insight and relaying the voice of customers with internal teams. Supporting the Managed Cloud teams in understanding the customer's needs
- Keeping both the customer and the team informed about the needs and changes.
- Proactively recognizing customer’s needs and using Nordcloud’s resources to drive continuous improvements i.e. quality, automation, profitability
- Taking care of contractual obligations and driving Upsell activities
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Experience in a similar role gained in mid-size or large international companies
- Previous experience in operational and tactical service governance
- Capability to ensure Contractual compliance in service delivery as well as managing contract changes
- In-depth understanding of Service Management / ITIL / support processes
- Knowledge and understanding of tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Strong focus on high customer satisfaction
- End-to-end ownership, self-driven approach, and "Get it done" attitude.
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Previous experience working with a public cloud solution
- Strong awareness of technology - including public cloud
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile by September 22.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com