Customer Success Manager - Norwegian market
What is Management Events?
We are like Tinder for enterprises but without the swiping and weird pickup lines! We set up virtual networking events to connect top decision-makers with innovative companies to see if they can work together on business challenges. At these events, the C-level executives talk to several companies that can help them with their projects. This all happens in our virtual platform, where our attendees can enjoy inspirational keynote speakers and participate in group discussion.
What will you do?
Customer Success Managers are the voice of the customers within our company. They strive daily to answer one simple question: How can we create value for our customers? This role is the main point of contact for our customers after the initial sale. The goal is to maximize the value our customer can gather from participating in our high quality invitation-only events. The role is a part of our sales organization, and we see every customer interaction as an opportunity to retain customers and increase sales.
- Communicate our event concept to customers, and illustrate the value created by using our services
- Making sure our customers get the most out of our events, by tailor-made coaching and preparation.
- Build personalized relationships with customers through various channels (face-to-face, Social Media, Event Execution, phone, email and of course during our event days!)
- Manage customer expectations and collect feedback to guarantee the best customer experience.
- Cooperate closely with Sales Managers to increase customer lifetime value (cross-selling, up-selling, portfolio sales)
- Cooperate closely with our product managers to make sure we deliver qualitative events, together be the business matchmakers and reach results
We are looking for a colleague with...
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience within relationship management, account management or other customer-facing roles, ideally in a B2B environment
- Genuine "can-do" attitude and superb customer service skills on the phone and face-to-face
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Fluent Norwegian and excellent English language skills.
- Located in Helsinki or Stockholm
Why choose a career in Management Events?
- We are international - Our events take place all over Europe so you get to work with international colleagues on a daily basis.
- We invest in people - After an extensive on-boarding process run by experienced trainers, we provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities, for example in our Sales Academy.
- We love our teams - After the pandemic, we have started again our team activities such as competition days, Friday bars and team breakfasts. Our bi-annual training brings the whole company together in our headquarters in Helsinki.
- We grow, and so can you - The Nordic operation has achieved constant growth over the last years, giving our employees the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities fast and to become leaders.
- Compensation package with base salary and interesting bonus
Are you already interested? See the video:
What is it like to work at Management Events?
How to get on board
Submit your application & CV in English using the APPLY NOW link.
For further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Lotta Lehtonen, +358401993252, [email protected]