This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Dec. 14, 2022 by Nordcloud
SAP Technical Product Owner (FICO)
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an SAP Technical Product Owner (FICO) to join our team in Finland.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Work closely with stakeholders in defining and prioritizing development items for our internal SAP financial system and related applications
- Work closely with internal and external development teams in coordinating the execution of the development roadmaps and systems implementation
- Drive the development of guidelines and processes related to the operation and development of the applications to ensure business continuity, security, and compliance
- Ownership of integrations between external systems: SAP, SAP Concur, FinancialForce, Pagero, Nomentia
- Contribute to the maintenance and configuration of the applications
- Contribute to commercial negotiations and contracting of software vendors and external service suppliers
- Support with audits (e.g. ISAE3402)
Your skills and attributes of success:
- BA/BS in a business-related field and/or equivalent years of education and experience working in a related field
- Experience in key systems in the domain of SAP Financial Accounting, Controlling and Sales Distribution modules
- 3-5 years experience in Information Management systems development using agile methodologies
- Understanding of financial processes: revenue recognition, accounting, invoicing, account receivables/payables, banking
- Experience in integrations between SAP and external solutions/systems
- Experience in business process modeling
- Knowledge of policies and procedures related to GDPR and data privacy
- Experience working with IT vendors/suppliers in a commercial/contractual context
- Willingness and ability to grow towards end-to-end ownership of order-to-cash technical processes and related tools (FinancialForce)
- Knowledge and experience in external audits (e.g. ISO 27001, ISAE 3402) is considered a benefit
- Problem solver with a track record of aligning stakeholders to overcome technical and organizational challenges
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate compliance-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Successful experience working, collaborating, and establishing credibility and relationships with senior leadership, colleagues, and clients
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com