Senior Salesforce Business Consultant
What you will get to do:
We are looking for an experienced business consultant to act as a lead consultant and facilitate business discovery towards the clients. Primarily focusing on e-commerce and customer portals/communities (Experience Cloud.)
What you will be responsible for:
- Understand customers’ business challenges and translate these into specific business requirements
- Challenge the customers’ thinking and status quo and provide thought leadership towards the client to ensure defined success criteria are met.
- Suggest improvement roadmaps on the business capability level that can be translated into project modules and Salesforce improvement roadmap
- Help customers prioritize their business requirements by highlighting effort-impact relationships
- Engage with customers’ business and technical teams
- Lead discovery workshops to find the right solutions
- Actively influence customers’ business practices and decisions based on the best practices gained through other engagements
- Engage with customers’ business and senior management
- Act as a respected thought leader in customer engagements by demonstrating experience
- Support large projects with senior leadership skills
- Demonstrate management consulting / business management experience throughout presales discussions and project delivery
The skills we are looking for:
- Several years of work experience in the relevant field(s) (consulting, marketing, digital experiences, project management)
- Deep understanding and experience in Salesforce best practices (sales, service, marketing automation, communities)
- Cross-Cloud focus and deep understanding of Portals/communities and/or eCommerce
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to talk about Salesforce and other tools in the business context
- Ability to conceptualize requirements with design methods such as user journeys, stakeholder interviews, personas, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to engage in customer discussions
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Local language proficiency is a huge bonus
**Please note that our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, UK, and Ireland cannot sponsor work permits for the time being.
NOTE: At Fluido we do background checks for our future employees where applicable.
In relation to the background checks, our background checks provider Hire Right Ltd. will contact you to conduct these checks on the Company’s behalf. We will ask you for your education and the last two employers. This information will be processed with the utmost sensitivity and your personal data will be handled in accordance with our data protection legislation and Fluido’s Data Privacy Notice. If the outcome of the background check comes back with concerns due to misstatements or misrepresentations provided, we reserve the right to withdraw your offer of employment.