We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Finance Specialist.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Markets are customer focussed, fast-growing business units in Nordcloud and your prime responsibility will be keeping the organization agile in terms of processes and chasing targets to stay ahead in the game
- Weekly and monthly tracking of billability of all resources
- Develop corrective plans for units that are below their assigned performance targets and track progress
- Cost analysis, unit costing, and review processes for accurate booking/allocation of cost. Support Sales and bid teams with inputs relating to costs. Use the relevant methods to drive profitability and cost efficiencies
- Work with business stakeholders to constantly review reports/processes to improve their efficacy and relevance to business needs
- Coordinate with IBM Delivery leadership to find synergies and leverage the benefits of tried and tested processes while maintaining the Nordcloud agility
- Contribute to the implementation of new software and tools as per the demands, keeping financial viability at the heart of this decisions develop this role is to be the strong link between the rest of the Business Controlling areas and Business Operations, while forging robust inter-personal links with every member of the leadership team
Your skills and attributes of success:
- 0-3 years of Finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Economics / Business Administration
- Working knowledge of power BI, advanced excel, and office tools
- Zeal to learn the nuances of the business that will drive everyday actions to achieve the organization’s business objectives.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Highly organized, self-directed, proactive, detail-oriented, and hands-on
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- “Serve the business” attitude proactively looking for ways to provide business value at the clock speed expected by an agile scale-up without compromising compliance
- You recognize the Nordcloud values below as values you can live by
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirement range, we encourage you to try anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com