This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Dec. 22, 2022 by Nordcloud
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Staffing Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Understanding the key technical roles and skills/competencies that are in demand and what type of experience and skillset are required to deliver them vs. available in our delivery teams
- Searching for and proposing suitable candidates within Nordcloud to open roles (balancing demand vs supply internally) for existing customer's new engagements but also for new opportunities/client cases supporting sales and bid management
- Ensuring data is up-to-date by frequent reviews and checkpoints (skills info of individuals in our internal tools, availability and booking data, open demand in projects/services)
- Supporting and activating individuals within Nordcloud, making sure they are ready for project work but also coaching on how to describe their skills/competencies in the best way
- Constantly developing the staffing process together with other people managers, staffing and global delivery community members, and other internal stakeholders
- Reporting demand & supply information to management (open roles, utilization/billability, available colleagues, skills shortages)
- Acting as the key user for core demand & supply systems (FinancialForce, Skills repository, CVTool, etc.), supporting your colleagues, and suggesting new ideas and process improvements
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Ability to connect the dots and solve puzzles that are constantly in motion to find the best match between the demand and supply of our staff based on the priorities set up by the leadership
- Interest in working with both people and tools, hacking the data but same time coaching people
- Ability to work weekly/daily with accurate data points around staffing but also to support leadership-level initiatives and priorities
- The ability to produce high-quality staffing plans against client's skill requirements in a technical context
- Analysis and reporting skills
- Previous experience in the IT sector and staffing
- Experience with Excel/Google sheets, pivot tables, and PowerBI
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
Your super-powers (we’d consider any of these as a big plus):
- Interest in cloud technologies and public cloud and understanding special technical competencies/skills related to cloud
- Previous experience with improving internal processes
- Attitude to get things done and solve quickly
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com