This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Feb. 11, 2023 by Nordcloud
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Global Transformation Lead.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Building our capabilities related to transformation (/modernization), making sure our people have the needed skills in place, and growing the team
- Defining the transformation principles and practices we use in our projects, and making sure people are aware of them
- Identifying skill gaps and planning how to address them
- Building thought leadership regarding transformation through public presence via blog posts, meetups, conferences, etc.
- Networking with different partners
- Proposing suggestions and best practices to optimize customers’ cloud presence, performance, security, and cost
- Being responsible for the evaluation of technical risks and mapping out mitigation strategies
- Supporting sales teams, performing opportunity triage and sales support liaison, and coordinating with clients the details of the solution
- This role includes working collaboratively with global teams and mentoring staff
Your skills and attributes of success:
- Expertise in one or more public cloud provider technologies and should be capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new cloud-based solutions
- Experience with different software architectures
- Multiple years of experience in running medium to large-scale application modernization engagements
- Great people leadership and consultancy skills
- Motivation to learn, share your knowledge and grow to the next level
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com