This job is no longer active. It was disabled the March 10, 2023 by Nordcloud
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for a Contract Manager.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating statements of work, SLAs, and other delivery-related contracts
- Ensuring that the statement of works, SLAs, and other delivery- and compliance requirements are aligned with the requirements of the underlying contract
- Managing and documenting the outcome of contract reviews between the different stakeholders involved in the contract review process
- Ensuring that the contractual obligations are at an acceptable level in relation to the project delivery and its risks
- Reviewing tender documents and participating in pre-contractual work in order to identify delivery- and contractual risks at an early stage
- Participating in strategy discussions around the contract and delivery
- Being responsible for the identification of claim situations and other risks during the contract execution
All the above will be in cooperation with Nordcloud Delivery, Sales, Legal, Compliance, Security, and other relevant departments.
Your skills and attributes of success:
- University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Legal, Procurement) or qualifications based on training and experience which is corresponding to the equal level
- Negotiation, Contracting, and risk management experience
- Experience in procurement and/or contract management within the IT Sector
- Experience in public procurement processes including knowledge of UK legislation
- Experience in large and complex IT projects
- Experience from working in an international context
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Fluent communication skills in English and Finnish
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Hybrid work within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and wellness benefits
Learn more about #NordcloudCommunity. If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and it has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com