This job is no longer active. It was disabled the Feb. 25, 2023 by Nordcloud
We are digital builders born in the cloud and currently, we are looking for an Invoicing Specialist.
Joining Nordcloud is the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the European IT industry! We use an agile, cloud-native approach to empower clients to seize the full potential of the public cloud.
Your daily work:
- Handling invoicing processes globally as a member of invoicing team
- Collecting the payments in a timely manner with the agreed turnaround time
- Supporting reports concerning the sales invoicing process
Your skills and attributes of success:
- +2 years of experience within a global sales invoicing function and accounts receivable or similar experience
- Experience using invoicing software and tools, office tools
- Ability to tolerate routines and build the process
- Ability to take ownership
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Process knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping to be able to support the accounting is considered an advantage
- You recognize the Nordcloud values below as values you can live by
- Fluent communication skills in English
If you don’t meet all of the desired criteria, but still fit most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. Let’s find out together if we are a good fit for each other!
What do we offer in return?
- A highly skilled multinational team
- Individual training budget and exam fees for partner certifications (Azure, AWS, GCP) and additional certification bonus covered by Nordcloud
- Access to join and the possibility to create knowledge-sharing sessions within a community of leading cloud professionals
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose your tools (laptop and smartphone) and ways of working
- Freedom to work fully remotely within the country of Finland
- Local benefits such as extensive private health care and insurance, wellness benefits
If you’d like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile
Nordcloud, an IBM company, is a European leader in cloud advisory, implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It’s a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record of helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 1500 employees, and counting, and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects.
Learn more at nordcloud.com